Bigfoot??
Now I've heard it all. According to the local newspaper and TV news, Bigfoot has been sighted several times in our area of NC. This is the first time in my life I've heard this. I always thought Bigfoot lived in the Pacific Northwest or Texas or Florida. Never here. They didn't have any photos or video footage that I'm aware of. Too bad. Here are links to the article and another Bigfoot photo in case you forgot what s/he looks like.

Since I was a little kid, Bigfoot has always fascinated me. Call me weird, but I would love it if someone actually proved a "Bigfoot" species really exists. Would they be some sort of early human more primitive than Neanderthal? Or an advanced ape? Either way, they'd have to be pretty intelligent to escape discovery and classification all these years. I find extinct and mythical animals or anything relating to Cryptozoology completely fascinating. Maybe that's why I enjoy writing about shapeshifters like werewolves, or men who turn into birds. Give me a good show about Nessie, saber-tooth cats, or dinosaurs with feathers and I'm glued to the TV.

Check out this dinobird.

Wonder if they tasted like chicken?

Speaking of which, meat-eating deer were found on the Scottish island of Rum.

A romance writer who's also a geek? Possibly.
  • Defended by a Highland Renegade

    Defended by a Highland Renegade
    Vonda Sinclair, 12/1/16

    In the Court of Love and Loss

    In the Court of Love and Loss
    Jenna Ives 11/15/16

    A Very Jaguar Christmas

    A Very Jaguar Christmas
    Terry Spear 10/4/16

    Choose Me

    Choose Me
    Natasha Moore 9/24/16

    Taken by a Navy SEAL

    Taken by a Navy SEAL
    Carly Carson 9/5/2016

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply

    Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply
    Terry Spear 5/3/16

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 4/26/16

    The Viking's Highland Lass

    The Viking's Highland Lass
    Terry Spear 4/4/16

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep

    SEAL Wolf In Too Deep
    Terry Spear 2/2/16

    Covert Cougar Christmas

    Covert Cougar Christmas
    Terry Spear 12/18/15

    Her Royal Mistake

    Her Royal Mistake
    Natasha Moore 8/20/15

    Her Royal Rendezvous

    Her Royal Rendezvous
    Natasha Moore, 10/5/14

    The Cottage Next Door

    The Cottage Next Door
    Natasha Moore, 9/16/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14