Revision complete


Autumn does strange things to the trees here in NC, but I'm enjoying it. I finished my revision last night and sent the manuscript off. Woohoo! Wish me luck and cross every body part you can. Okay, maybe I can relax for about an hour then back to work. :-) I have projects in the pipeline. Which will be next? They're all trying to come out at once. A short story, a novella, another Scottish historical. Ooh they are all so tempting. I must also catch up on critiquing for all the wonderful people who critted my manuscript as I was revising it. (Thank you!) I must get busy.

Something to ponder: "At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you." -Goethe-

3 comments:

Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

Best of luck, Vonda. Hope to see MFH on my bookshelf one of these days - soon!

A SIGNED copy, of course! :-)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Vonda! This book is terrific!! I'm still thinking about him, um, I mean, it - but then, you know, I have that crush. ;-) I'll cross my fingers, but I don't think you'll need it. :-)

Vonda Sinclair said...

Wow, thanks you guys! :-) Your encouragement and help mean so much to me!! And I'm betting your books will be on bookstore shelves very soon too.