Is it ONLY Me???

King Vulture

Everyone says: Pay your bills via the Internet! It's the ONLY way to go.

Yep, but what if you can't access your Internet? Yep. You're screwed.

So here we go. For two months in a row, I get notices: Your bill is available online. Yay! I'm ready to pay.

I log in--or try.

Your account has been disabled. 

Huh?

They just said I had a bill to view. I got the notice in my inbox. My Internet is working. Down below on my monitor, a little yellow triangle is placed over my Internet dealy and says, No Internet Connection.

Uh-huh.

And then I call billing. 

You have 0 balance in your account. You paid. Your next bill is due July 12. 

Yes. Which is why I received a bill in my email. That I now can't get to.

Wait, there's more.

We are closed. Call back when we are open.

Huh?



Okay, so no pay bill. The thing is I can get into my usage account. I can change my password. But when I try to access the home page to access my bill, I get this: Your account is disabled.

My friend, Loretta, says I'm the only that this happens to.

My computer crashes regularly. 

My daughter says I'm the only that this happens to.

My electric bill....online....has been the same problem. 

So, my question to you is, am I the ONLY one who has these problems??? Please tell me it's not so. Misery LOVES company. :)  



Have a lovely Saturday! And yes, these are vultures hanging around the lazy lioness.


Terry



"Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy IS reality."
www.terryspear.com
2 Responses
  1. Hugs! That's so frustrating. I have to admit I've set up most of my accounts as auto pay so I don't have to mess with it every month. AND look up what password I had to use for that account because every site wants a different combination of letters & numbers & symbols. Yeah, I sympathize. But have to admit I haven't had your problem. Sorry...


  2. Terry Spear Says:

    Thanks, Natasha, checking into it on Monday!


  • My Rebel Highlander

    My Rebel Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair 5/13/14

    Duke of Devonwood

    Duke of Devonwood
    Carly Carson, 4/6/14

    Silence of the Wolf

    Silence of the Wolf
    Terry Spear, 3/4/14

    Cougar's Mate

    Cougar's Mate
    Terry Spear, 2/27/14

    Once Upon a Highland Moon

    Once Upon a Highland Moon
    Gwyn Brodie, 2/20/14

    Playing For Real

    Playing For Real
    Natasha Moore, 2/4/14

    Programmed to Protect

    Programmed to Protect
    Jenna Ives, 2/1/14

    Her Royal Bodyguard

    Her Royal Bodyguard
    Natasha Moore, 1/1/14

    Fighting Love

    Fighting Love
    Abby Niles, 12/31/13

    My Notorious Highlander

    My Notorious Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 10/30/13

    The Highlander

    The Highlander
    Terry Spear, 10/14/13

    Her Royal Masquerade

    Her Royal Masquerade
    Natasha Moore, 10/13/13

    A SEAL Wolf Christmas

    A SEAL Wolf Christmas
    Terry Spear, 9/24/13

    Voluptuous

    Voluptuous
    Natasha Moore, 9/6/13

    Jaguar Fever

    Jaguar Fever
    Terry Spear, 8/6/13

    Extreme Love

    Extreme Love
    Abby Niles, 4/30/13

    My Daring Highlander

    My Daring Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 3/29/13

    Dragon Song

    Dragon Song
    Cameo, 3/11/13

    The Snow Job

    The Snow Job
    Cameo, 2/13/13

    Silken Canvas

    Silken Canvas
    Natasha Moore, 12/25/12

    My Brave Highlander

    My Brave Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 7/19/12

    My Wild Highlander

    My Wild Highlander
    Vonda Sinclair, 8/26/11

    Conqueror Vanquished

    Conqueror Vanquished
    Leigh Court, 10/8/10